A)Knowledge gained in this course.
I can say that I gained a lot of knowledge during this
semester because I have learned many things about technological tools that are
very useful in the classroom and they will help me a lot to improve the teaching
and learning process of my future students.
In this subject I had the opportunity to know many internet resources
and tools that I did not know that they existed because I did not like too much
technology.
Everything that I learned in this subject will be very
useful for me since I did not know how to use these tools before to start this
semester, now I can apply and use a variety of great and useful tools that were
there for me; but I did not realize them before.
All these tools will help me to teach in non-traditional
way and make my classes more dynamic and interesting for my students. This is
one of the subjects in which I learned many interesting and important things to
improve the learning and teaching process in our country and the traditional way
of teaching English and other subjects.
B) What attitude must be needed to work with online tools?
For me the
principal is to be patient and positive.

We are working with technological things that sometimes
we do not how to use it and it is a challenge for us. We know that when we are
working with technological tools we need internet, computers and some programs
that sometimes they do not work very well so we need to be patient and be
confident on what we are doing; also when we have problems with this kind of
things it is important to have a positive mind and think that they will work in
the way we want.
Also we need to practice many times because in some cases
we do not have the results we want, but the practice makes perfect and in this
area practice help us to success.
If we will use these tools in the classes
our attitude has to be positive, dynamic and confident because we are going to
teach and share our knowledge to the students and they will learn from us.
C) How these tools can be implemented in other
subjects. Give specific examples, please.
I
think that many of these tools (slideshare, edcanvas, szoter, blogger, Google
drive) can be implemented in the other subjects but some of them are specific
for developing the English skills; for example: Quandary, Voxopop, voice
thread, etc.
Another
tool that will be very useful for us is hot potato because we can develop
readings comprehension, multiple choices test, scramble sentences, crossword
for teaching vocabulary and match activities and it can be used for all the
subjects.
One
of the tools that I like is prezi because it is very useful for presentations
and it changes the traditional way of the power point presentations that we
usually do. In English We can use it to present a new topic, explain grammar
notes and develop many activities since we can use videos, pictures and many
things.
D) What are some things
that should be added or left out in a future course?
I
think that you could implement the use of EDCANVAS since it is useful tool that
can be used for teachers and students. In this tool you can assign homework assignments,
to do a portfolio and do many things. And if it is possible you can include
others tool that help to develop the listening skill.
I
think this course is very useful and good because as I said before we learned
many new things, but I think that you will need to do in the future courses
it’s to explain more about how to use some tools because some of them are so
difficult to use and I got confused; also you can give more examples. But this
is in my point of view ok J
Thank you for all the knowledge
you share with us… I learned many things that will help me a lot.




Hi Rosy,
ResponderEliminarI am glad to see you got something out of the course and for sure those suggestions will be taken into account for the future.